The Commercial Cleaners That Give You All The Cleaning You Pay For – Every Time
Being Quality Fanatics drives us to “do that little bit extra” It calls us to meet our own high standards and not let our customers down – ever.
It All Starts With Our Cleaners
We choose cleaners who NEED to do a good job. Pride in a job well done is hard wired into them. If it is not, they work for other companies, not ours.
We Clean What Other Companies Miss
We see many typical cleaning mistakes when we prepare new quotes for clients and the worst part is, you have probably been paying for services that you have not been receiving.
With every clean, we do all of the normal things that most companies do.
We also pay special attention to the little things
- Cleaning Door Handles
- Cleaning to the bottom of and rear of toilets and exposed pipes
- Cleaning the inside and outside of bins and toilet brush holders
- Cleaning window sills
- Wiping doors
- Remove finger marks from walls
- Getting into the corners and cleaning fine dust
- Remove spider webs
- Dusting vents
- Cleaning the tops of fridges and microwaves
- Dusting skirting boards
We ask ourselves what would a first time visitor or staff member like to see when they walk through the door? This thought drives us to provide you with presentation that you will be proud of.
The ABC Of Commercial Cleaning – Always Be Checking!
Dwayne, a partner in the business and our Quality Manager will personally attend your site from time to time while your cleaning is being done to make sure that all of your cleaning is being done to your specifications.
Experience has taught us that cleaning quality standards decline if the cleaners work is not checked regularly as even the best cleaners forget things or get distracted sometimes. At worst, but typical for the industry, cleaners will often start to miss an element of cleaning and then another and another. Before you know it, your cleaning has been reduced to coming in, changing the bin liners and vacuuming.
Our consistent and rigorous approach to checking prevents serious problems from developing. Even if you discover a problem, we are super quick to resolve the issue.
Free Spring Clean
Over the course of the first few cleans, we will attend to all of the things your last Gold Coast Commercial Cleaner missed. We offer this service FREE to demonstrate our commitment to you and to establish a Cleaning Baseline from which we can base our future checking and cleaning assessments on.
We Always Have A Backup Plan
We provide regular cleaners to your site so that our cleaning standards consistently meet your expectations. And we also train extra cleaners in the particulars of your site so that in the event of emergency or sickness, we always have a replacement team ready to go. We don’t miss cleans, ever.
We Manage Our Standards
- Providing site specific training at your location
- Cleaners that meet our stringent Standards.
- Police checks and blue cards where needed
- Cleaners sign Confidentiality Agreements
- Provision of Modern, industry standard cleaning equipment
- Provision of cutting edge cleaning systems designed to eliminate germs and minimise harmful cross-contamination
- Training in how to handle emergencies
- Current insurance for all cleaners ($20 million) for public liability.
- Regular face to face or telephone meetings with you for two way feedback and process improvement.
- Always being available to you, encouraging feedback and acting on your input.
Your Personal Account Manager – Always Available To You
Paul and Dwayne, the company owners will be your Personal, and Permanent Account Managers so you can look forward to 24/7/365 day access without having to jump in a queue or be passed off to the new new Account Manager who doesn’t know you.
Dwayne reports directly to your Company Representative so you know that:
You will receive responsive support – your needs are his needs.
Your issues will be listened to and addressed.
You will not have to ask for the same improvement twice.
You will have the opportunity to build a productive and lasting relationship.